Our EHS Policy
The EHS Policy statement of company is to conform to customer’s specifications, needs and maintain high standards of workmanship while ensuring an injury free and healthy work environment for all personnel. We shall strive to ensure excellent coordination with other agencies and timely completion of projects through involvement of personnel during project planning and execution, while preventing environmental pollution.
- Committed for organizational excellence through Continual upgradation of technology, leading to improved product quality, reduction in environmental impact, better occupational health, safe and risk-free environment.
- Committed to comply all applicable legislation related to product Quality, Environment and OHS.
- Committed to excel in our operation by creating passionate working culture, multi-skilling and enhanced leadership qualities.
- Committed to enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring consistent product quality, prevention of pollution & minimize OHS risks through continual review & improvement of the processes.
- Committed to sustainable development through optimum utilization of natural resources & energy resulting to cost reduction.
- Committed to inculcate cultural change in all walks of life involving employees and stake holders wherever possible.
Goals & Responsibilites
Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
- A safe working environment
- Safe systems of work
- Plant and substances in safe condition
- Facilities for the welfare of workers
- Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary
- Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.