Laminar Flow means flowing of fluid in one direction and no interruptions from turbulence. In the Laminar flow unit, clean air flow from only one direction to the face of fan filter unit. In the laminar flow control unit, the HEPA filters are located in the wall or ceiling of the room so that the air passes through the filter in the cleanroom. HEPA filters should be sealed into the frame system so the dirty air cannot by-pass the air around them and into the cleanroom.
- It Allow real time monitoring if HEPA fan filter unit and pressure gauge.
- It can contain HEPA or ULPA filters depending on the required classification.
- It has stainless steel bench which is solid or perforated to mount the cabinet.
- It has optional fluorescent cleanroom grade lighting for illuminate processes.
- It also has integrated flatscreens to show production staff assembly instructions.