Design, Build and Construction
The Cleanroom Design & Build Advantage
Design and build is a project delivery method where both the design and construction of the cleanroom is contracted and managed by a single source.
As the single point of contact responsible for the successful implementation of the entire cleanroom project and by using the Design & Build process, Clean Rooms West clients receive a complete project scope and total cost before the project begins. No surprises!
Why Design & Build Construction?
- Saves Time: Less time and fewer meetings required throughout the project
- Saves Money: Clients know the true construction costs upfront allowing them to efficiently manage their budgets.
- Provides Piece of Mind: Clients select the cleanroom solution that best suits their unique needs.
Reduce overall project implementation utilizing “Fast Track” Process :
- Develop Drawings and Cleanroom Specifications
- Manage all Material Procurements.
- Perform Site Staging
- Ongoing Onsite Supervision
- Coordinate Building Inspections
- Manage all Subcontractors
- Project Management
- Perform Final Balance, Test and Certification
- Manage all Final Inspections
- Complete all Final Documentation